Item Code : VE-050
Product Description : F1 JAPANESE CUCUMBER
Quantity : 10 seeds
Maturity : 35 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil and put in 1 to 2 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedling grow 3 to 4 true leaves, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole. Leave 30cm gap for each plant.
- Build trellis to support it.
- Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly, when the plants grow bigger, use Baba 426 organic fruiting fertilizer. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 10 to 15cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Ready to be harvested when the fruit become plump, about 15-20cm long.
After blooming, can manually pollinate in the morning.
Thin leaves to make sure ventilation of plants, to avoid mealybug attack.