Non GMO seed 无基因改造种子
Contain anti-inflammatory properties
Good for allergies, infection or colds
Facilitate healthy immune system
Rich in antioxidant properties to stimulate collagen production
Rich in Potassium that help regulate heart rate & blood pressure
High contain of iron for red blood cell formation
White Stem Choy Sum
Rich in caratone ( pro-vitamin A), calcium & dietary fiber
High in vitamin K which can be beneficial in the prevention of such diseases as osteoporosis, heart disease & cancer
Superfood with high nutrient
- When the seeds germinate , the enzymes within the cells are activated .
- These enzymes assist the breaking down of starch, protein and fats into glucose and amino acids, which the assist the sprout in growing their roots, buds, stems and leaves
- When we consume these fresh sprouts , we will absorb their rich and active enzymes .
Instruction for serving
Enzymes are normally destroyed at temperature from 55°c onwards. Hence , it is recommended that the sprouts be taken raw or lightly boiled .
Steps for cultivation
- Fill the pot with 3 to 4 cm of water, allowing the surface to touch the cultivation net . (use either filtered or cooled boiled water . Tap water is not recommended )
- Spread the seeds evenly over the cultivation net and change the water once every 3 days.
- Vegetables are ready fer serving in 1 to 2 weeks . Repeat the processes above for your next batch
- It is recommended to use good quality seeds with high germinate that have not been genetically modified
- During the initial budding stage, there will be signs of white filaments , which function to assist in the transportation of water and minerals to the roots, stems and leaves. These are not mildew .